Opportunities for Youth
- Youth who complete the YRTTF career development workshop series qualify to apply for the Work-Study Grant, a paid internship at their school, designed to provide work experience at their school.
- Youth develop professional, team, social and interpersonal skills, responsibility and a strong work ethic.
- Youth receive a $300 stipend per month as the basis for the financial planning component.
- Graduating Seniors who have successfully completed the Student Success Pathway, may apply for $500 - $1,000 Scholarships to support their academic and career aspirations which are awarded at the partnering school awards night or YRTTF luncheon.
- Contact your school/organization for participation information.
- Work-Study grants are offered at selected schools/organizations.